It’s National Cheesecake Day! I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to celebrate the day. I can’t wait to check out all the recipes being shared today! Thanks to Triple Chocolate Kitchen for organizing the event.
- 101 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes from Triple Chocolate Kitchen
- No Bake Keto Cheesecake from Our Good Life
- Cheesecake Truffles from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer Fruit No Bake Cheesecake from That Recipe
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake in the Instant Pot from Shockingly Delicious
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Verrine from Simply Inspired Meals
- Instant Pot Cookie Dough Cheesecake from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Berry Granita with Mint Cheesecake Bites from Delicious Not Gorgeous
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Matcha Swirl Cheesecake Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Hostess at Heart
- Mango Cheesecake – No Bake Dessert from Sneha’s Recipes
Are you a food blogger who wants to know when we do recipe-sharing events such as this? Join our Food Blogger Love Facebook Group today!
Or, if you are a reader who simple loves chocolate recipes, join our Chocolate Recipe Sharing Group here!
Do you like cheesecakes? I love them, but can no longer eat them and I have yet to find a vegan version to try (if anyone has one, please share it with me!).
I decided to make a cheesecake for my family, one that my kids would love. It also gave me an opportunity to use my Instant Pot for a new recipe. I have made cheesecakes, but this is the first one that uses cookie dough for a crust. My husband was my taste-tester and he loved these cheesecake. It was creamy, rich and the cookie dough crust was a delicious twist on a traditional cheesecake.
2 – 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
6 Tbsp sugar
1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 small package chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a 6″ springform pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Using the premade cookie dough, press in into the bottom of the pan into an even layer to make a crust. Set aside.
Using a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese together until it is light and fluffy and there are no lumps. Add in the sugar one tablespoon at a time, mix. Mix in the sour cream and vanilla. Add in the eggs one at time and mix until combined. Fold in the 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips. Pour the batter over the cookie dough crust. Cover with aluminum foil.
In the bottom of your Instant Pot, place 1 cup of water and the trivet. Carefully place the springform pan on top of the trivet. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and lock in place. Cook on manual high pressure for 45 minutes. Allow to naturally release.
Once the lid can be removed, carefully remove the cheesecake from the IP and place on a cooling rack to completely cool. Transfer to your refrigerator to chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
When the cheesecake has set, remove from the pan and set on a wire rack. Make the ganache by placing the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Melt until smooth and then pour over the top of the cheesecake. Allow to set and then transfer to a serving plate. Slice and serve!
Source: Keller’s Sweets