It’s National Cheesecake Day! I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to celebrate the day. I can’t wait to check out all the recipes being shared today! Thanks to Triple Chocolate Kitchen for organizing the event.
- 101 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes from Triple Chocolate Kitchen
- No Bake Keto Cheesecake from Our Good Life
- Cheesecake Truffles from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Summer Fruit No Bake Cheesecake from That Recipe
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake in the Instant Pot from Shockingly Delicious
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Verrine from Simply Inspired Meals
- Instant Pot Cookie Dough Cheesecake from Join Us, Pull up a Chair
- Berry Granita with Mint Cheesecake Bites from Delicious Not Gorgeous
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Matcha Swirl Cheesecake Bars from The Spiffy Cookie
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Hostess at Heart
- Mango Cheesecake – No Bake Dessert from Sneha’s Recipes
Are you a food blogger who wants to know when we do recipe-sharing events such as this? Join our Food Blogger Love Facebook Group today!
Or, if you are a reader who simple loves chocolate recipes, join our Chocolate Recipe Sharing Group here!
Do you like cheesecakes? I love them, but can no longer eat them and I have yet to find a vegan version to try (if anyone has one, please share it with me!).
I decided to make a cheesecake for my family, one that my kids would love. It also gave me an opportunity to use my Instant Pot for a new recipe. I have made cheesecakes, but this is the first one that uses cookie dough for a crust. My husband was my taste-tester and he loved these cheesecake. It was creamy, rich and the cookie dough crust was a delicious twist on a traditional cheesecake.